Saturday, July 18, 2009

Count The Ways...

Count the ways
The endless hours and the days
My heart will pain and ache for you
There’s nothing else that I can do
Nothing more I want than this
Love, comfort, peace and bliss
Vast is your love vast is your heart
From you I will never part
I know that we will never be
But I dream of you so constantly
The times my eyes have cried their tears
The times I gave into my fears
The loneliness I feel inside
I hope this feeling will subside
When I see you my heart skips a beat
I crave the day I feel your
I only need you to be complete touch
I want to hold you oh so much
I close my eyes and see your face
My time with you will not erase
Your tender lips, your graceful walk
Your loving smile, the way you talk
So count the ways
The endless hours and the days
I have spent on loving you
If you only had a clue

No comments:

Post a Comment