Wednesday, May 20, 2009

aku,dia dan tahpape....

On the candle light
Our hearts unite,
Our souls revive
And our eyes glorify the beauty of the night.

Hand in hand, we feel like in heaven
Not feeling time as, with love, we are driven
But as the sun starts to spread its rays
I feel my heart mourning and says
"Farewell love, it's time to go,
But i promise I'll always help you to grow"

Only then, I realized that it was only a dream!!!
As I open my eyes
I keep calling your name
To find that, only in my heart, it lies,
But in true life, it's not the same!

I recall my dream to restore my love
Which has only gone as a flying dove
I wish my life is only NIGHT
Making our love its beam of light
As the sun that brings warmth to the hearts
is the cause of my pain that, in my heart, it starts
Its rays give joy to everything around
drawing smiles on the face of the crowd

But to my lonely heart it's only a sword
that tears it silently without a single word
I keep wandering and wandering till the sun set
And gradually my heart ceases to fret
Starting to restore its smile again
As the time, to meet his beloved, is close then

I rest my head and embrace my pillow
waiting eagerly for what will follow
That is the dream where my heart
will met his beloved that was apart
Not willing for the sun of the coming day to shine
and that was an aspiration for the impossible...

So all i have is to say:
" I'll miss you my love till the coming night lightens my heart with another promising dream"
As the saying goes: " Love that we can not have is the one that lasts the longest,hurts the deepest and feels the strongest."

tuk pertama kalinye wa bace poem dlm bahasa omputeh..mendalam maknanye pada sapa wa admire.wlpn admire wa xpena tgk blog wa.tp 1day lau dia tgk blog wa nie.wa harap dia tau hati wa pd dia cmner...yg penting wa still single lg..xder awek lg.so pd awek2 diluar sana yg ase na cube,borang msj ader.hehehehehehehe

1 comment: